1. Bougainvillea always stops me in my tracks, I love it.
2. El Matatador Beach, one of my favorite southern Californian beaches.
3. Venice Canals, always an inspiring place to visit and walk.
4. Pointe Dume, another one of my favorite beaches.
5. Ojai, one of my favorite cities. Full of beauty, inspiration and is absolutely breathtaking in Spring.
6. Santa Monica Pier, I have to stop by whenever I visit.
Sorry for the super long hiatus! I’ve missed you. Of course a lot has happened since I last posted, so I have a lot to fill you in on and will be back posting regularly. I recently took a trip to California and thought I should share photos of some of the things that inspired me and that I absolutely love. I lived there for a total of 6 years before moving to New York and really enjoyed my trip back after having been away for 3 years.
I hope you all are having a great summer so far.