Hello my sweets,
Here are some of my loves for this christmas season, I think any of them would make a great gift for Her. By the way, I have been eyeing those Kate Spade heels for months, drools…looooove.
With that said, I don’t ever submit a Christmas list to my husband, so he doesn’t know about these “loves”. When it comes to gifts, I prefer to be surprised and I am really low maintenance when it comes to those things, so I don’t mind if I don’t get anything. I really am fortunate for many reasons, so Christmas is just a fun reason to get with family, eat, drink, and celebrate love. That is the meaning of Christmas to me and what brings me the most joy.
I hope your Christmas is very merry and your New Year is extremely happy!
1. Tailored minidress in black dot – Madewell, 125.00
2. Collection Cashmere Tee – JCrew, 128.00
3. Round Stone Bling Necklace – C Wonder, 58.00
4. Corinne Heel – Kate Spade, 229.00
5. The Transport Tote – Madewell, 125.00
6. Uster Sherpa Robe – Anthropologie, 98.00