WOO HOO! We’re moving to a new apartment, a brand new apartment! I’m so excited and happy to be in a new space. We have outgrown our current apartment of 4+ years, plus
we I am fed up with our NOISY, DIRTY, BUMPING, VAMPIRE, neighbors.
The photo above is an actual shot of our new living room, with virtual furniture added by me via photoshop ;-D. Until now, I wasn’t sure of what I thought our new space should look like so I felt designing around the couch and accent wall would be great colors to start with. This is a “rough sketch”, so I i will have to keep you guys posted on the final look. Since a number of these items are not in our budget I plan to look for similar “steal” items with other retailers or on craigslist. I am still tweaking my plan so some things might change, for example, I love the green Crate & Barrel side chairs, but I think I’d like them more with actual arm rests. Plus, I still have to make sure everything is hubby approved ;).
If you’d like more information on the items listed above you can find it here:
1. Chill Media Console, CB2, $449.00
2. KARLSTAD Sofa bed, Lindö beige, IKEA, $899.00
3. 123 Creations Bird Orange 18 x 18 Needlepoint, $87.95
4. Cody Side Chair, Crate & Barrel, 399.00
5. Dash & Albert Indoor/Outdoor Diamond Denim White Rug, 298.00
6. Two’s Company Sunburst Wall Mirror – 300.00
7. Bover – Tau Wood Floor Lamp – $1,408.00
8. Pine Cone Hill Windsor Ivory Throw, Gracious Style, 98.00
9. Artisan Coffee Table, 179.99
Hello my sweets,
Here are some of my loves for this christmas season, I think any of them would make a great gift for Her. By the way, I have been eyeing those Kate Spade heels for months, drools…looooove.
With that said, I don’t ever submit a Christmas list to my husband, so he doesn’t know about these “loves”. When it comes to gifts, I prefer to be surprised and I am really low maintenance when it comes to those things, so I don’t mind if I don’t get anything. I really am fortunate for many reasons, so Christmas is just a fun reason to get with family, eat, drink, and celebrate love. That is the meaning of Christmas to me and what brings me the most joy.
I hope your Christmas is very merry and your New Year is extremely happy!
1. Tailored minidress in black dot – Madewell, 125.00
2. Collection Cashmere Tee – JCrew, 128.00
3. Round Stone Bling Necklace – C Wonder, 58.00
4. Corinne Heel – Kate Spade, 229.00
5. The Transport Tote – Madewell, 125.00
6. Uster Sherpa Robe – Anthropologie, 98.00
I’m thinking about buying these frames from Athropologie, but I’m not sure if my lab will be able to add my perscription…I’ve been stalking them for months.